Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Scraproom Envy

Hi there, just a quick check in while I have a free moment. I have a couple of layouts and some cards to post soon, but thought I would ask how you scrap?
 
Most of my scrappy friends are lucky enough to have a craft room/space that they can create amazing things in....some are neat and compact, some are jaw droppingly amazing (yes, you Jenny!!).
 
I don't have such a space and have had to be creative in how I scrap.... I put together kits from my stash so that when I have the opportunity to use the kitchen table uninterrupted, I can whip out a kit, stamps, inks etc and play. I am not complaining as this suits me, but I do occasionally suffer from scrap room envy.
 
What is your scrap space like and how does it determine your process?

2 comments:

  1. Hi PETA....you are welcome to come and join me in my scrap room whenever you like.
    Jenny cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, always love hanging out with you.

      Delete