Friday, July 19, 2013

A little birdie told us it's your birthday...

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, just been a bit too busy to blog, with school holidays, working and now getting kids  into routine for back to school. I have been crafting and will have posts showing what I have been up to, but for now here is a birthday card I made for my gorgeous friend Jenny (from the Scrapdragons).
 
 
 
Now Jenny is a published cardmaker/scrapbooker, so the pressure was on to make a card that was "Jennyworthy", she loved it, so I guess I can breathe now. As an added bonus I got to hang out with her and some of my other lovely scrappy friends today and we celebrated her birthday even though it's not really until next week.
 
We had lots of fun playing with the Prima Doll stamps today, but go check out some of Jenny's amazing doll creations that she made previously and be inspired.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I certainly did love the card and it is now sitting in prime position in the kitchen for all to see and admire. Thanks PETA so much. It was a lovely day with Maria, Robyn, Jenny, you and of course those super cut e little prima dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Peta. Deb x

    ReplyDelete