Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Layout

Since I no longer work in the scrapbook industry I make a concerted effort not to buy too much new scrapbooking stuff. It is easy in some ways as I no longer have the pressure of continually coming up with new classes and using new product. But as we all know the hard part is resisting the goodies arriving all the time, so my solution is to use my old paper with newer embellishments. (or new paper with old embellishments, if I really can't resist)
 
Most of the embellishments I buy, I know I can use on cards also, because let's face it you never really use a whole pack of embellishments on a layout, no matter how hard you try there is always something left over...a bit of ribbon, a button or two, the odd sticker or rub on etc.
 
This layout was made with old Fancy Pants paper and button and old Clear Expressions transparency, old Bella chipboard letters, old twine and new washi tapes.
 
 
 
Oh, I did also use a new Crafters Workshop stencil and new Amy Tangerine date stamp.(because I could)


Oh and by the way, the layout I posted yesterday was made only using old stuff: Chatterbox and My Minds Eye papers and Heidi Swapp alpha's.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment