Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some of my Faves

I generally, when making cards use up bits & pieces from my stash, occasionally I actually buy paper that screams at me to make a card. Yesterday's post with Glitz Designs Cashmere Dame was one such occasion and the cards in this post were totally inspired by C'est la Vie Couturière from Bo Bunny, so many cards from one piece of paper (and all my other bits&bobs).










 
The stand that I stamped on some of the cards is part of the Kaiser dress form stamp. The dress form in that stamp faces the opposite direction, but will get a showing of it's own later down the track.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Peta I love how you have used the dress forms and you have used such amazing papers. They are all amazing. It is very hard to pick a favourite but I think the fourth last one is mine. (Very close with so many others). Awesome.......

    ReplyDelete