Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project Life Jan 2013

This layout has been done for some time...well when I say done, I mean almost done, but I couldn't wait any longer or I would be posting Feb & March before this one. The blue smudge on the bottom of the right page is actually where the missing photo will go. It is my eldest daughter's school photo and I am still waiting for it...hence the delay in the post.

I apologise for the quality of the photo, but am still trying to find a way to get clear photo's through the page protectors.



 My youngest commented on the fact that she featured so much, but as I pointed out to her...January was pretty much all about her and getting photo's of her sister are hard work indeed.

Basic Gray, MME and Teresa Collins papers used with MME washi tape, LYB sticker, assorted embellishments, quote from elise blaha and the calendar is from findingnana.com (both will be used throughout the album).

1 comment: