Sunday, March 24, 2013

Prima Paper Dolls

It's funny how some things fling you straight back to your childhood....like the Prima Marketing Paper Doll stamps by Julie Nutting. I bought one and had a lot of fun playing and making the following tags/cards and whoosh, there I was transported back to my younger days playing with paper dolls and all the great times I had creating new fashions.






I got to play with some crafty friends the other day and one of them had bought 5 of the different stamps and I just LOVED what she had created with them. It made me wish I had bought some of the others, but sadly they have been so popular they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I will just have to be patient.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Peta I adore these to absolute and total pieces. Wow I really missed out last Friday if you were all making these super cute girls. Your samples are amazing and I am so pleased to see that you are being creative. Thanks for sharing such devine samples of your art.

    ReplyDelete