Thursday, February 21, 2013

Keeping in touch

Just a note to keep in touch. It's been 3 weeks since my operation and 2 since I have been home and I have had lots of time to check out all sorts of creative blogs and Pinterest (I am an addict) and so now the creative juices are flowing, but the ability to "do" anything is not as I have limited use of my right arm/shoulder/neck at the moment. So that is really frustrating after all those times when the mojo went missing before. Ironic - right.

Well I am madly stacking up ideas for when I am able and in the meantime am doing some therapeutic paper cutting. I think they call that baby steps. Hopefully I will be back soon with some creativity to show you, but in the meantime I look forward to checking out yours.

Note: The card posted on 12th Feb and the one being posted on the 27th Feb were created before the op.

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps are the way to go. An oceam is made up of lots of drops and every long journey begins with one step. Forwards and onwards it is......

    ReplyDelete