Saturday, December 17, 2011

'tis the Season

Hi all.......as the silly season picks up speed hurtling towards Christmas and a brand new year, I thought while I had the chance I would do what is possibly my last post for the year.

It has been a funny old year full of lot of challenges and opportunities for personal growth and not a great deal of scrapbooking. So I truly hope that next year has a more positive vibe with a lot more craft.

The year does seem to be ending with a few more highs - The Landings Christmas Festival was a huge success - congrats Tracey! The school raised quite a bit to go towards the band tour to New Zealand next year (yay), the ballet concert went off without a hitch (if you ignore the hail incident), the Christmas concert was a lot of fun, school reports are not to shabby, braces are off two mouths (which means we have finished paying for the oorthodontist's Caribbean holiday- sorry Peter, great work) and school has finished for another year.

I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and leave you with this wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment