Friday, September 2, 2011

Can't believe it's been a year

That's right, it has been a whole year since I started this little blog documenting the bits and pieces that I do. I took the time to reflect on all the posts that I have done here and also on the Joyful Scraps blog(s) prior (check them out here & here). I have really made a lot of layouts and cards and had a lot of fun along the way.

I have had a really trying, stressful time for a great part of it and yet papercrafting has made it bearable. I have had some truly lovely comments from some truly lovely ladies along the way which have actually meant a lot to me....more than they could possibly know.

I hope that the adventure continues and you continue to enjoy it with me.


made at SIA 2010 with the Gypsie Girls using Darkroom Door and Delish Designs

Oh and Just Remember to Breathe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment