Thursday, August 25, 2011

more oldies but goodies

I have always been a fan of paper companies that put out co-ordinating ranges as I always like it when some of the hard work has already been done, but one of the joys of going through my stash and using old stuff is that I can mix it up and not be so matchy matchy.


This card is made with K&Co paper (from eon's ago) with a journal tag from Pink Paislee and Hero Arts Flowers and some shiny ribbon thrown in for good measure. The stamp is from Kaisercraft.


 Now this one uses Basic Grey paper with a Pink Paislee cardstock embellishment and a Hero Arts stamp. Too easy.


I seem to be loving the Autumn tones at the moment even though we are fast approaching spring and this card seems to epitomise that. MME paper with a Pink Paislee Journal tag, a Hero Arts flower and stamp and a Basic Grey brad.


And lastly (well for this post anyway), using Pink Paislee paper and journal tag, a die cut tag, Basic Grey brad and Studio G stamp (it actually is more red in real life, my colour balance seems to be a bit off).

No comments:

Post a Comment