Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More goodies

Here are a few more cards using my stash. I really don't feel like I'm making much of a dent in it to be honest. It's kind of like Mary Poppins bag....you can't quite see the bottom and yet it looks so normal.

Well the products used in this one are not that old...Darkroom Door stamps, glimmer mists, Tim Holtz ticket and Green Tara mesh.


Ok, this one takes me back... I had (still do) a fondness for MME papers, I loved the texture and colours, so ended up with a stash just because I thought they were pretty. Come on you've been there too, be honest. I topped it off with Kaisercraft bling and a butterfly sticker (don't know what company).


Yet another company that I couldn't resist - Basic Grey. The paper was leftover from a layout I did of my daughter in a flamenco costume for ballet. Topped off with MME tag & paper border and white grosgrain ribbon. The stamp is Heidi Swapp.


and lastly, but by no means least...MME paper (I really have a thing for gingham and twill (Foofala)), topped with a Chatterbox (bet that takes you back some) envelope and red button.

Does any of this inspire you to use your oldie but goodies and put them to use?

1 comment:

  1. Sheer vintagey botanical beauty, Peta! LOVE. :) Makes me wanna dig through all my stash...now I have to find the time LOL! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete