Monday, August 1, 2011

Inspired by....

beautiful cards. I love making cards almost as much as I love receiving them. It's pretty much a 50/50 thing, so when I received a truly stunning card from LeAnne I was full of admiration for all the "fussy" cutting that had gone into it. Graphic 45 paper is one of those ranges that just begs to be "fussy" cut as you can see here in the post that LeAnne did about the card.



Most of the cards I made while away were, to be honest, very simple. That's pretty much all I was up for at the time - nice cards with not much effort, but lately I have been craving the challenge of something a bit harder, a bit more involved and while I still do not have the oomph required to create such a work of art as that above, I was inspired by it to do the following, also using Graphic 45 papers (Transatlantique and Steampunk Debutante):




1 comment: