Monday, August 29, 2011

but wait there's more

I seem to be on a bit of a roll here:



K&Co paper on black card, Thank you stamp with a red brad, red button and gorgeous red & white twine from Kikki K (another one of my weaknesses)


This card uses lots of bits & bobs - K&Co paper, MME sticker borders, Green Tara red mesh and a chipboard letter.


It's funny how sometimes you buy things because they remind you of your childhood and that was exactly the reason behind the purchase of the K&Co embellishment pack that contained this card with the two girls on it. (I had those dresses!) and they reminded me of the AA Milne illustrations.

Ok, enough reminiscing...the paper was Daisy Bucket and the embellishments as already pointed out K&Co, with a die cut tag and Hero Arts stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers girl! I keep scrolling and looking at all the fabulousness you created and posted! I LOVE the pink vintage card with the girls and polka dots - this has to be my favorite of the bunch! I had those dresses too LOL! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete