Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

or so I am told...still not sure what the reasoning behind my medical issues are this year, but I guess I will find out at some stage...they say whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger - here's hoping!

My crafting has suffered a major setback resulting in me having to resign from the Green Tara design team and take a break from teaching classes with Joyful Scraps. I miss the fun & interaction with the lovely ladies and of course playing with yummy product.

This year may only be half over, but I seriously can't wait until next year where hopefully, life will return to normal and I guess if it doesn't then I will make that my new normal and deal with it. In the meantime I will continue blogging about the bits & pieces of craft that I find time to do and things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment