Friday, February 18, 2011

Mad as a Hatter

I love this kid and have known him since he was a teeny tiny toddler (and now he's a big strapping lad) and so glad I get to "borrow" him every now & again and that he doesn't mind a bit of fancy dress. It was just perfect timing that he went to book week as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, shortly before Graphic 45 released their Halloween in Wonderland range last year.


 
This lot have been waiting patiently in a Cropper Hopper Page Planner until my mojo found it's way back to me (thanks Leanne!!) and I whipped it up on Sunday.

I spritzed some cream cardstock with Glimmer Mist over Tim Holtz Timeworks mask after stamping in Versafine Vintage Sepia with Darkroom Door Harlequin stamp in a few places as both the mask & the stamp complemented the patterns in the papers. I edged the tag in Crimson Red ink and around the whole layout in the Vintage Sepia.

No comments:

Post a Comment