Monday, February 14, 2011

I don't "do" love

That may sound a bit harsh, but it sort of became a catch phrase a few years back working in a scrapbook store. I was asked to design some classes for February based on Valentines and the month of love. Well in my house, while there is lots of love, it is just not demonstrated in that form and as I was totally out of my comfort zone I announced "but I don't do love" which cracked everyone up...what it basically means is I'm not into schmaltzy lovey dovey kissy kissy "stuff" and neither is my hubby.

So when Ally at Green Tara asked for a valentines card to show off some gorgeous new product, as in years past I bit the bullet and "did" love.



So a Happy Valentines to all of you who "do" love and wishing love to all those who don't- 'cos Love Blooms Here

No comments:

Post a Comment