Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still more

Silly me ...still another week in the Aussie Scrap Source Challenge, so here are my entries for week 4:

 
Can you tell I'm in a bit of a Christmas mood of late- this card is made with Echo Park Home for the Holidays paper and Hero Arts stamp.


 
This is the single page layout using Crate Paper embellishments and papers and highlighting a new mate of mine: "Bro".


The photo of the double page layout does not quite show the hidden extras that I used: I misted the Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology paper with Turquoise and Peacock and painted the cream card stock photo mat with Big Apple Glimmer Glam so it has a gold fleck through the red. The embossed butterfly was misted with Iridescent gold.
Remember, if you like what you see, vote at http://aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment