Saturday, October 16, 2010

A special card

Well there goes another busy week and the tail end of this year is certainly flying. Kids are back at school (yay) and now I get a chance to post.

This card was made for a special lady and her special birthday (Happy 50th Julie) and boy did I have a blast making it. I used Darkroom Door background harlequin stamp and  pale gold embossing powder, then glimmer misted with Latte and Black Cherry. The tag was stamped with Tim Holtz ATC stamp and embossed with burgundy and soft pink, then glimmer misted with Latte and Old Lace. The tag and card were both edged with a metallic leaf pen for some definition, glimmer glammed with tutu pink and topped off with a glimmer misted butterfly chip, bling and some beautiful ribbon.


I made another wonderful card for another wonderful friend, but can't show you just yet as her card is in the post and I want her to get it first...so you'll have to wait 'til my next post to see that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment